Over 150 Acres of Agricultural Amendment Processing
Lopez Ag Service sits atop 152 acres in Sacramento, CA where we recycle, reuse, produce and process many types of agricultural products. Our wide variety of agricultural products include Landscape Compost, Rice Hulls, Recycled Gypsum, Wood Ash, Ag Gypsum, Organic Compost, Oyster Shell-Lime, Chicken Manure, Premium Aged Forest Humus, Fuel Wood and much more. Our expert staff and equipment operators are highly trained in their field of expertise. Each of our staff members here at the yard have undergone extensive training to operate heavy equipment and process our organic materials.
Daily Operations and Facility Recycling Operations
- Process and Recycle Various Papers into Fuel Wood
- Process and Recycle Cardboard into Fuel Wood
- Process and Recycle Construction Site Wood into Fuel Wood
- Process and Recycle Dry Wall into Recycled Gypsum
- Compost and Soil Screening
- Organic Soil Screening and Processing
- Picking, Sorting and Processing Stations
- Rock Crushers and Crushing Operations
- Excavation Work Operations
The Lopez Ag Service Yard is operated daily with many different types of heavy equipment machines including wheel loaders, excavators, water trucks, agricultural equipment and much more. Each of our machines undergo monthly maintenance and quality assurance to keep our job site running smooth. Our Organic Recycling and Composting Facility Services in Sacramento range from Organic Soil Recycling to Organic Recycled Gypsum and include other services that run daily from Top Soil Transport and Trucking to Agricultural Spreading Services. The Lopez Ag Service premium Mulch and Compost lines are top favorites among our large list of clientele in Northern California and the greater Sacramento area.